Tuesday 25 October 2011

MSC OPERA– City tour of Odessa

Its freezing…

Its feels like the cold is coming straight from Siberia…

Ha, ha, ha………… it is.

Thank goodness I’ve been lugging that coat around for weeks!

Its the sort of cold that goes straight into your bones.. eeek

No one told me to pack a wooly hat and gloves for this trip, I would have liked some today.

IMG_1907

Anyway, today we spent the morning in Siberia, whoops, I meant Odessa.

IMG_1903

Odessa is a large city and really the morning was not long enough for a proper look.

It has very wide boulevards and some very nice buildings, although many are crumbling.

IMG_1900

 

My goodness we are sick of Italian food, its sometimes so salty.

Send me a curry!

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment