Wednesday 12 October 2011

FLORENCE–ITALY–So much shopping, so little luggage space!

Mama Mia!

THE SHOPS!!

The gold, the leather, ooh la la.

IMG_1647IMG_1650

I like Florence! I have nearly melted my visa card….

I bought some beautiful boots, they are so soft, yummy.

(I am throwing things out of my suitcase to fit them in)

IMG_1651

IMG_1635

We also saw David by Michelangelo. This isn’t the real one above, we weren’t allowed to take pics of that.

But, he is beautiful – the marble is so white it glows…

Tonight we went out for a traditional meal with some of the group.

Music and nice food.

They gave us steak! (We haven’t had steak for weeks)

But I don’t think that any foodstuff should be blue!

(this wine tasted like peaches)

IMG_0315

We had a sing song on the coach going back to Florence.

We contributed all four verses of Waltzing Matilda. (Suicidal sheep thief song)

Graham then gave a translation for billabong and jumbuck etc..

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment