Tuesday 6 September 2011

SOUTH KENSINGTON–LONDON– I’ve been to London to visit the Queen.

(quote, nursery rhyme Pussycat, pussycat where have you been)

IMG_1002

But she wasn’t home!

Its okay, we still got to look inside, along with the thousands of other people who had booked in for that day.

It was amazing, gold and opulent.

No photos from inside as not allowed (poo).

Apart from the state rooms we saw a display of the royal collection of Faberge.

AND a exhibition of how they made the Duchess of Cambridge's wedding gown.

Plus, the dress itself, the shoes bouquet and cake.

The classically simple dress was far more complicated to make and design than it seemed.

IMG_1005

We did have one mishap when we got ‘separated’ from Mum & Dad.

(I knew I should have got those tracking devices).

They thought we were ahead of them and we thought they were behind us, when they were actually a long way ahead….

I did tell a man in a uniform that I had lost my parents – but he didn’t seem overly concerned!

Eventually, we found each other again – thanks to our mobile phones.

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment