Wednesday 3 August 2011

Kaleidoscope Project–Update

Here is where I’m up to with the Kaleidoscope quilts -  before I leave them both behind for a few months.

I’ve pieced about a third of each top – so I still have a long way to go.

IMG_0434

Above: This is the larger quilt top – Baubles, Bangles and Beads.

The white sections are mostly GLOW in the dark fabric!

It really works.

IMG_0433

…and above is the smaller top – Bewitched, bothered and Bewildered.

I was hoping to complete two UFOs (unfinished objects) before I leave for overseas but I ran out of time, money  and enthusiasm.

I’ll try to make them a priority when I return,,,,( famous last words)!

 

I don’t take projects with me when I travel.

I’ve done that before and not touched them during the trip.

But I don’t mind collecting fabrics and inspirations from distant places.

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment