Friday 30 December 2016

Christmas–At Home

 

IMG_5662

Merry Christmas everyone!

2016 Christmas Day was spent

at Paul & Mel’s with Grahams family.

Tom and Merel are here from Brussels. (and I finally got to give them the quilt that I have been making for years – post to follow)!

IMG_5656IMG_5657

Mel went to lots of effort, with lots and lots of food!

IMG_5658

We had the boxing Day ‘Cheese Board’ at our place. Georgie got to dress up in her Christmas collar!

And, Lizzy decided she loves kids…….

IMG_5659

…and food!

IMG_5660

I’ve run out of space for the Christmas village, its totally out of control!

This year I’ve added, a tearoom, some clowns to the carnival, and a group of dogs dressed in Christmas costumes…. Smile who’s going to dispose of this junk when I’m gone?

IMG_5640

 

IMG_5642

Apart from the village additions, I controlled the rest of my urges and bought no further Christmas decorations this year! The house is FULL.

I don’t think the decorations will come out next year as we are planning to spend Christmas in London… But our planning is in the early days, might not come off yet!

IMG_5639

IMG_5636

scan of post it 001

No comments:

Post a Comment