Wednesday 26 April 2017

Some thoughts about Tardiness and Anzac Day 2017


IMG_5730

Hi again Dear Readers.
I apologise for my blog tardiness in 2017, this is only my 4th post for the year and it is nearly May!
I can make all sorts of excuses, but this slackness is because basically I’ve not taken many photos.
To the point that my camera battery ran out and I could not remember the last time I used the charger and could not find it.
(finally located said charger under a pile of fabric in my sewing room, which sent me skipping down the hall with joy, which was a sight to behold, just ask Miss Lizzy who enjoyed the moment immensely…)
Anyway, I think you will find things are about to improve with many great events about to occur which will give me plenty to blog about!

IMG_5723

Every Anzac the car club goes for a ‘run’ and BBQ. This year we went down to Uralla, with a stop at Gostwyck Church on the way back. 

IMG_5722
Beautiful New England in its autumn colours.
IMG_5727

I seem to remember another Anzac day, when Andrew laid a wreath here as he was school captain. Was probably the last time I was at this park.I seem to remember the day also involved amoured personal carriers. (silly me.. I just can't spell!
armoured personnel carrier 
the other sounds like an armoured handbag, hee hee)

IMG_5732

And the lovely Gostwyck, just a bit past its best colours. A bit early this year.

IMG_5736
scan of post it 001

No comments:

Post a Comment