Saturday 10 September 2016

Melbourne Matlida & Me- Part 4

 

 

Swings 2

 

When I grow up. I will be brave enough to fight the creatures that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown-up.
(When I grow up)

Just because you find that life's not fair, it doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it.
If you always take it on the chin and wear it nothing will change!

When I grow up

Just because I find myself in this story,
It doesn't mean that everything is written for me.
If I think the ending is fixed already,
I might as well be saying
I think that it's OK!

And that's not right!
And if its not right!

 

 

Yes loved Matilda! Best thing we’ve seen for a long time.

The kids in the cast are fantastic and Tim Minchin’s music is fantastic ,,,, (no I didn’t take these photos)

 

Tim M and trhe Matildas

But I did take the ones below!

20160826_221348

20160826_192254

Then for our final day we took a ride to St Kilda on the Tram. Then returned to the city to visit the Degas exhibition at the Art Gallery of Victoria.

DEGAS

 

yet more ballarina!

His ballerina works are lovely, but some of the others left me wondering if he wasn’t a bit of a dirty old man…..

installation-ad

20160827_154232

Anyway, after all that theatre and culture its time to head home!

scan of post it 001

No comments:

Post a Comment