Tuesday 17 November 2015

South Africa ~ Sunday, taking it easy

IMG_4618

Okay, I’m still a bit tired,, I must be getting old as I don’t usually get jetlag.. But I always had a theory that working night duty prevented it… BUT now I don;t do nights my body has got soft! Glad there's a positive aspect to night duty, must remember to remind the staff…. Smile

So today we took it easy, visited the South African National Gallery and saw a very inspiring (and feminist) exhibition of photographic art by South African  Jodi Bieber.

IMG_4625

Then we had a lovely lunch in the gardens restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were intending to go up Table Mountain tonight for the Sunset trip. But it is closed due to gale force winds, not unusual I hear… Its cool here, the wind is blowing off Antarctic (literally).

So dinner at ‘Will’s’ which is just a few metres from our lovely B&B.

scan-of-post-it-001_thumb4_thumb4_th

No comments:

Post a Comment