Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tick it off the to do list

I’ve finally finished this thing! and it looks pretty good.

It has been hanging around for years in the UFO pile. (Unfinished objects).

IMG_2182

Its great fabric, The Beatles in the sea of holes.

Designing this quilt was a bit of a challenge as I bought the fabric

first then had to find a block that worked with it.

 

IMG_2178

Thank goodness for the website – Quilt Blocks Galore.

The block is called, not too fussy.

IMG_2186IMG_2187

Its only a small quilt, but some of the coloured pieces are tiny.

IMG_2181IMG_2180

And there's more Beatles on the reverse.

I also had planned to quilt it myself but it took so long

to finish the final couple of borders that I got Kay to quilt it for me

just to get it out of the way.

IMG_2183

Looks good now its finished at last and up on the wall…

now to finish the other quilts sitting in the UFO pile.

The problem is I move onto other stuff and then lose interest in the things I’ve already got started!

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment