Monday 6 December 2010

In my life - The Presidents run 2010

In early November Graham and I went for an adventure with the car club.

It was a mystery run, so we didn't know where we were going. We ended up in Central NSW , Lithgow, Bathurst and Orange and it was great to see it so green and lush after so many years of drought. Although the Lotus isn't very waterproof and at one point I started calling it a dinghy.

Here is a slide show with the best photos from the trip. These are mostly my photos, but a couple have been borrowed from fellow travellers, so thanks to Lyn and Judy for filling in my gaps.

This slide show is about 10 minutes long (the longer version is about an hour!) Make sure you have your speakers on for the full rock effect.

until next time.... Kim

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment