Monday 28 June 2010

In my life

Well, its been a bit busy this past month - work has been full on - lots of sick people, lots of bizarre incidents and the unit seems to be constantly full...


Andrew has moved out of his flat - and he has returned to a bachelors life after 4 years. He is having lots of trouble finding a suitable flat - thus he has moved home! (with the rabbit and the fish). So the house is a little full at the moment, but we are all getting on okay,,, so far.


Georgie would like to get to know the Ginny rabbit a little better!


Andrew won't let me take a photo of his room as he says its an invasion of his privacy.... He hasn't lived here since he was 18ish ( he is now 23) , but things haven't changed - there's something about the look and smell of a teenagers room! What I don't understand is that the flats he's had have always been neat and tidy - maybe he's always had someone to pick up after him..................



Fortunately he finds the fact I keep a blog very embarrassing so he won't be reading this!

Sean and Emmy are coming to visit this weekend - I don't know where they'll sleep - they'll have to bring a tent! LOL.


Graham has also been busy and we now have a bigger living room - with the fireplace removed. Its still a bit of a mess and I need to get someone to come and repair the carpet. Now I just need to be able to afford some new furniture (lounge suit) but I think I'll have to wait until 2011......



AND its been cold, with a big frost last night. Just as well the dogs have stylish new coats.

Here are Georgie Girl & Alfie Earl posing in their new fashions!

ABOVE: This is Georgie's denim number and Alfie's cammo coat.


ABOVE: Alfie has this fetching flannelette Sesame Street number

ABOVE: Here is Alfie in his trendy Beatles Coat

ABOVE: Georgie says "One day I'll get to meet that cat next door"


ABOVE: Georgie also has a pink Girlie number


Until next time , Kim....

No comments:

Post a Comment