Sunday 20 October 2013

Dr Seuss is on the Loose!

Here are the photos of my latest finished cot quilt.

IMG_3446
Above: Its our new NUM Clarah & Sally-Anne.


This is the quilt I made for Sally-Anne & Ben’s  new baby girl.
Its called Dr Seuss is on the loose.

  IMG_3423
Above: first quilt photos on a different Hills Hoist!


..and as we were in the middle of a busy ‘moving house year’
I cheated… *blush*
and bought a fabric panel and matching fabric
with the Dr Seuss characters (on special at Equilter,,, yippee).


Quilt label 001

Above: The scanned quilt label, I even downloaded the Dr Seuss font! 
(and I personally wrote the ‘Seussian’ 5 stanza poem)..
IMG_3426

Then from the panel, I cut out the pictures and added sashing and a border in coordinating colours. 
It was quick, fun to make and Sal loves it! Yippee again!
IMG_3422

Even the back is Seuss!

scan of post it 001

No comments:

Post a Comment