Saturday 18 August 2012

Our journey home

 DAY FOUR

It was the last day of our trip today and the lovely weather has changed and its now cold and blowing a gale.
The baby was a little temperamental again his morning.
But once she gets going she runs okay.
IMG_2774IMG_2775
On our way home we stopped at Pilliga Pottery.

IMG_2788
Which is miles out in the middle of nowhere.
We had to take the Lotus on a dirt road again.
IMG_2778

IMG_2780IMG_2782

I'm not a big fan of pottery, even though I have a few nice bowls.
I don’t like drinking out of pottery mugs I’m more of a fine china girl!
HOWEVER, this stuff was beautiful and I bought a little vase with a blue wren on it.
IMG_2784IMG_2785
We were showered by a confetti of gum leaves on our trip back to Gunnedah where we stopped at the rural museum.
I knew there would be a shed involved in this trip somewhere.
You know your getting old when they have VCRs in a museum.
IMG_2799IMG_2796
IMG_2797IMG_2800
Now home again with happy doggies.
Big thanks to Chris & Robyn for organising a great few days.

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment