Monday 30 July 2012

Making Progress!

Just an update on my quilt called “A kiss to build a dream on”.

After working on this thing for more than 3 years the top is at last nearing completion.

IMG_2595

It only took that long as I kept getting side-tracked by other projects.

Now the applique centre is done (Looks good!),

and I’m working on the borders.

IMG_2594

I have decided to reduce the size so now I’ll have 116 pinwheels leftover!

I have decided on a final stretch as I was making this quilt for my guest room.

After tossing around the idea of doing a big renovation to this house we have

decided to sell up and move. (Probably nearby, but with more garages!)

SO, I have to have this finished before the room I designed it for disappears!!!

 

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment