Sunday 23 January 2011

My Quilt World - I Spy Quilt


I spy with my little eye,
something beginning with Q.


This wasn't a project I was planning this year, but Graham and I have had the news that a baby niece or nephew is on the way. And, you just know that I need any excuse to design something new. But wow, this is a fun one to do!


I have chosen a green polka dot fabric.


I have purchased packets of fabric squares on ebay, all different fabrics  and added more scraps from my stash to make the 138 I spy blocks in this quilt. 


Starting on the smaller blocks

There are blocks with dogs and cats, kangaroos and koalas, fruits and veggies and even really weird stuff like green onion dip and bears playing golf. 

I want one for me!!!

Its coming together really quickly so I will update you soon!

Until next time .... Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment