Tuesday 20 February 2018

Sean and Rose's Wedding



Hello, My Dear readers


I wish to share with you the photos from my son Sean and his beautiful Rose's wedding last weekend  at their lovely farm at Kentucky, near Armidale...



Not many words in this post... but lots of lovely photos...

Mum, my sister Cathy and me!.. (and Millie the dog,) .. It was an accident, we didn't mean to dress the same!

Kimba and Edie


Kim, Edith and Cathy

Mum and her great grand daughter
Andrew, me and Hailey

Graham and his Mum.. Violet
My boys and my dad.. Their Pop.



Andrew and Hailey








2 comments:

  1. OMG, this couple’s wedding looks so adorable. I am totally in love with these stunning details. From online portal I also would be booking one of the Los Angeles event venues for our beautiful barn themed ceremony. I am sure that will find a suitable location as per the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A business has posted a spam comment to this blog post. The link in the comment goes to a website that submits over 100 comments per day to blogspot sites with a link to their site as an opportunity to make their site look more popular to search engines like google. If you read the comment and look at the link they inserted, you will notice it is not helpful to your readers and it doesn't even make sense to be linked other than for their own business needs. If you would like to mark it as spam to prevent them from using you, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en

    ReplyDelete