Saturday 8 March 2014

A Grey, day on the green 2014

 

Now I-I know that you never miss your water 'til you're dry
(Never miss your water, your water 'til you're dry)

(Never miss your water - Diesel/Tate 1993)

above: Sean, Emmy , me & Graham, our ‘selfie’ in our very stylish rain gear.

It poured with rain & we got wet. After a long dry spell the drought has broken,, typical it was the night we went to an outdoor concert with a no umbrella rule….

I had to keep my hand over my glass so my wine didn’t get diluted

The acts this year where Diesel, something for Kate and Hunters & Collectors.

IMG_0698

IMG_0704

IMG_0697

It started bucketing down when diesel came on and didn’t stop his whole set, so then we stayed wet & cold.

A lot of people left early.

2014-03-01 16.30.39

Above:- here are Graham & I before the rains came…….We did start off dry… 

scan of post it 001

No comments:

Post a Comment