Thursday 21 July 2011

I Remember You – Finally FINISHED!

IMG_0402

 

Well, I’ve been dragging my feet finishing off the binding and the label’s on this quilt…

But finally it is complete and here are the clothesline shots to prove it .

 

IMG_0403

I really need to find a new place to take full length shots of finished quilts as the clothes line doesn’t wind up anymore.

(Maybe I need to get Graham to oil the winder upper thing)!

IMG_0400

 

IMG_0401

 

I R U Scanned label

Above: This is the second quilt label, I scanned it once I had sewn it on the back!

 

I’ve posted it today – off to its new home – so I’ll wait until it arrives safely  before I publish this post.

 

This quilt is for my parent to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary

 

IMG_0424

Above: all ready to take to the P.O.

IMG_0425

Above: This morning at Armidale Post Office

IMG_0426

Above: Armidale Mall looking West –

and yes it is grey and horrible –

although I went down the street all rugged up and was so hot and sweaty that I had to strip off my coat etc.! --

 

Until next time, Red heartRed heartRed heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment