Friday 29 November 2013

Ripe Strawberries for the Table

Finally complete is the second of the Ripe Strawberries quilt.

IMG_3502

This is the smaller, sister quilt to the larger version pictured below.

I completed that one 3 years ago.

19.12.2010 Finished 002

I always struggle to complete quilts that are for me as I have no deadline!

And they get put aside until I complete other projects.

IMG_3506

This quilt has four of the basket blocks and I used up the remainder

of the lovely afternoon tea fabric in the backing.

IMG_3501

It fits our round table perfectly – although when we move I plan to get a new larger table.

Its too sunny in our current backyard to take good photos of the quilts. I’ll have to find a better quilt photo spot when we finally in the new house.

 

IMG_3504

scan of post it 001

No comments:

Post a Comment