Friday 9 December 2022

Its Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas in 2022

Its again time for my annual Christmas extravaganza for my nurses, staff and others.

After last years exhaustion with the biscuit kits (See Christmas 2021) I went for a simpler option.

I went online and bought noodle boxes and fortune cookies on the same day, but then the company supplying the fortune cookies fell through as they found all their stock was out of date.

So, onto plan B!...

First I bought a Cricut maker 3.....

I used this to make all the doily centres, on sticker vinyl. 
Then they needed a little weeding (get the little bits out) and applied onto the box.


I used a word document for the other elements printed onto heavy A4 paper.


Then to fill the boxes... 

(by the way, I made 48).


AND, what did I fill the noodle boxes with?

Can you guess?

TimTams!

I bought 300 of the individually wrapped Tim Tams from Officeworks. 


Six in each box.

Very well received by everyone. 


 

I really do enjoy the excuse at Christmas to do something crafty.

-----------------

 Then as many of My Dear Readers already know, I'm a Christmas baby.

(I'm an old Christmas baby this year)...

So the nurses and others gave me a lovely generous present along with a beautiful bouquet of roses from Mindy's garden.


 -----------

 Christmas at our place is a little low key this year.

These are our decorations.

The Christmas table runner I found in Vi's linen cupboard during our clean out.

I bought it for her as a gift in Leipzig in Germany in 2017 . 

Hey bonus, it was still in the bag, so I took it back, and it fits my sideboard.

A bit understated compared to last years Kimbadale, below!


 
------------

And,

Here's our next adventure.

Also why I'm not putting up the Chrissy decs.


We planned, booked and paid for a cruise in 2020 which didn't happen due to covid.


But we are going now!
For my 60th Birthday, Christmas and New Years Eve.


I hope I can get good internet access on the ship, otherwise my posts may be a bit all over the place, with a huge gush when we get home, I'll let you know.
 
See you on my next post when we will be on our next adventure!











No comments:

Post a Comment