Friday 16 December 2022

Friday 16th December - Sydney on Cruise Eve


Today we spent most of the day at the Art Gallery of NSW, our first visit to their new extension.
Here are am colour coordinated with one of the exhibitions!

 


But, before this I had a visit to a GP here at Darling Square in Sydney.

The story is that we went on a picnic with the grand kids last Sunday at Dangar Falls.

The March flies had their own picnic on my ankles and the bites are now infected, so I am on cream and oral antibiotics. Great start to the holiday! But the good news is we had our required traveler PCR tests yesterday and they were negative.

Here are my feet, they look worse on the back...


Oh yuck! Sorry My Dear Readers!
 

Back to our visit to the new art gallery.
 
Here are some of my favourite exhibits and the stories.
 

Death zephyr


 


Nice that they let you take photos these days'.


clockwork for oracles

 
 
Can you spot us in these accidental selfies becoming one with the art?


tracing transcendence

This reminded me of Istanbul.


 Japan Supernatural etc

 
Also some very colourful artworks. 


From this place

This was fascinating as it was all made of cardboard and boxes.






Guts

That info cards a little fuzzy, but it was to do with intestines, with water, snakes and junk in layers.

I loved this one, it was an optical illusion, a small space with mirrors that looked like it was stacked into infinity.

Here I am below taking  pic over the railing. 

 

 The stars are our ancestors


As seen above with me posing, the kissing chairs.


So now we wait to onboard tomorrow.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment