Saturday 12 November 2022

...And what we did after the wedding

We spent two days traveling home.

But first we took the short drive to Jervis Bay and Hyams Beach with its beautiful white sand.

https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/south-coast/jervis-bay-and-shoalhaven/hyams-beach

 

Then we had a stop at Fitzroy Falls.

https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/lookouts/fitzroy-falls-lookout

 


 

Then we spent the night in Bowral and spent the afternoon at my favourite Antique, old wares and craft centre. Dirty Janes.

 

https://www.dirtyjanes.com/dirty-janes-bowral/


I actually bought a pair of earrings.

You know when you see something and have an ahhhhhh moment.

One cent coins made into earrings!
 
I paid approximately 9000 times what they were originally worth. 
But I can say I don't care 2 cents worth!

Although we did see a couple of Harrods bears, one was $145.00. And it was play worn, not pristine with its ear swing tag attached like my 20 bears. I may have to find out what my bear collection is actually worth before I die and somebody chucks them into a garbage skip.
 
Hers;s my collection of Harrods Bears in my Craft Room.
Oh for goodness sake they have a wiki page, don't let them know it will go to their heads.

Then back to our trip home.
The second night we spent in the Hunter Valley.
We did think about going to Hinter Valley Gardens but  the weather was terrible so we visited the Smelly Cheese shop instead.
 


 
So, next  I will bombard you with posts about finished quilts and eventually will get back on track with my anniversary posts. 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment