Friday 31 December 2021

Who''s Who in the Zoo!

A recently finished cot quilt for one of my nurse's new baby son.

Its an alphabet quilt from the fabric range Zootopia.

 

It was one of those occasions that I had to spend $10.00 more to get $12.00 off my order, and half price international postage! That was a couple of years ago, but I knew I’d find a use for this fabric one day.

The bonus was that it was in the ‘pants on fire’ sale, so I bought the panel and all the animal ‘toss’ fabric they had in stock.


Here is the instruction manual with further information.

New info in BLUE.











Coming soon! Two more cot quilts which are the second Toy Story and Wiggles quilt.

Also, the Under Pressure at Christmas quilt in early 2022!


We let the wild daisies grow in the backyard for a few weeks as they are pretty!


 Above:- Here is 'Phil' our backyard Magpie supervising the photography session and hoping that as I am in the backyard it means I'll bring him a feed.



No comments:

Post a Comment