Sunday 27 December 2020

More Christmas 2020

Christmas day was just, Graham, me and his Mum. And Miss Lizzy and Teddy of course.

Menu

Smoked Salmon & Cucumber bites

Chicken & pinenut meatballs with beetroot dip

~~

Roast Pork stuffed with dates and herbs

Roast potatoes & parsnips

Green salad with walnuts

~~

Lamington & Strawberry Wreath 


The crackling was amazing and I cheated with a low fuss dessert.

 On boxing day we had the rest of the family and ate all the leftovers. As well as our body weight in cheese.

Repeat of the ballerinas!

Above:- Edie and Florrie

 

And, of course here is  KIMBADALE circa 2020


This year due to social distancing Kimbadale has been split into two locations and a satellite town has sprung up over  near the TV.

New for 2020 is The Jolly Trolley.

Which is a little tram driven by Santa.

The sound of it rattling up and down the tracks has driven Graham nuts over the past few weeks! 


What is that lurking in the background?

The Tardis! Don't know where the Doctor is, she must be in disguise.
 


I probably should have tidied the house before taking a movie!

Never mind, just ignore the messy bits Dear Readers, and sorry its a bit wobbly!


 

Hi there my Mum's Dear Readers,

Its me, Miss Lizzy here to share my Christmas triumph!

Do you remember Christmas 2019 when my mate Ted and I hunted the Christmas cheese?

Here's a reminder...


 Well look at me now!

No Cheese! Humph! 
But a comfy spot to get up on and have a snooze when Mum's not looking!
 
Love, wet noses and doggy Christmas wishes - Miss Lizzy 
 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment