Monday 23 September 2019

Mum's Birthday High Tea 2019

Above- Mum, me and Cathy at the photo booth at the High Tea.
Hello Dear Readers

After lots of planning we have had my mothers birthday weekend in Sydney.
(its her 80th, not allowed to advertise that).
It started with a family dinner on Saturday night at the Fourmo Restaurant.





And now you are cordially invited to the main event!


As mentioned numerous times already, this was a High Tea for 50 of Mum's friends and relatives.
Downton Abbey style.

As my sister and I are busy people, we had it catered. They supplied all the food and pretty china.



Lovely food!






 The cake was made by Mum & Dad's next door neighbour.



And we had a photo booth, so we could all dress up silly and get our photos taken!


Above- Surely Edie's not rolling her eyes at me?! Hummmmm.





And as thank you gifts for the guests
'Have another cuppa on us'
Three teabags in pretty packaging assembled by me!


Very successful day, well so everyone keeps tells me!
Thanks Cathy, for all your work.

And now Graham and I are off on a holiday!...




No comments:

Post a Comment