Sunday 1 September 2019

A car for the wolves in my life.....




Hi again, My Dear Readers.

Its my new car!

Now, I don't buy a new car very often, the last one was 2008, which was pre-blog. 
So excuse me for bragging.
(I started this blog in 2010, the blog it will be 10 years old in January)


 So I have bought a very sensible Volkswagen Golf, wagon, in Port Macquarie.
 
This is so I can transport the wolves (doggies) more safely, in the back, in crates.
I should blog about the antics of these doggies in the car, I'll put that on the to do list.
 Huh! Says Miss Lizzie.
 
 


Great car buying experience.
Very happy and excited about my new car.

And, when we picked it up it was beautifully clean and serviced with 37km on the clock.

After the big drive home it has 301km on it and it is very, very, dirty. Bugs and dust. 
Can't wash it due to water restrictions.
(It STILL, hasn't RAINED)!!!!


Still need to swap the plates to my KIM plates.

Does anyone have a Mondeo shaped hole in their life? 
I've got one that could fill it! One owner since new, 2007 model, only 63000 on the ODO.

I should blog about all the cars I have owned and known.... I'll also put that on the to-do list.

Do you name your cars?

All my cars have had a name, Graham thinks I'm a bit odd. 
(Can't say bonkers, nuts or crazy here, as its not appropriate mental health language).

This one will be The Wolf Wagon!
Das Wolf Wagon or Der Wolf Wagon? I'll have to ask Andrew. 

Wolfie! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,

    Great read thanks for sharing your buying experience :)
    Thanks for the amazing feedback in the survey!

    Regards
    Dylan and Danny
    ( john oxley volkswagen)

    ReplyDelete