Wednesday 12 December 2012

Baubles Bangles and Beads – Completed

…and ready for wrapping as its a pressie.

IMG_3098IMG_3099

actually I finished it about a month ago but have been too BUSY to post about it..

This is the larger of the two quilts – the other is finished too but needs to go off to be quilted.

This is the last quilt label from our old computer which crashed. I’ve lost a lot of my nice fonts, and at the moment I can’t access any of the quilts that I designed on that computer, poo.

IMG_3107IMG_3101

Alfie just wants me to come back inside so he can get comfy, and so he doesn’t have to deal with the grass because he hates walking on grass.

(you would as well if your belly was only an inch off the ground)

IMG_3096

Until next time, Red heart Red heart Red heart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment