Wednesday 18 May 2022

Next quilt - 'Life is Better in a Tutu'

This is my latest finished quilt for our little grand daughter Ruby.

It features Emma from the Wiggles.

I'm sorry it is a bit out of date as Emma has left the Wiggles since I started this project.


 

Its a partner  for the 'Wiggles Big Red Car' quilt which I finished for Ruby  in 2021.


The bow border block was of my own design and they turned out to be tricky little things. 

Mainly because the beautiful blue fabric was directional so I had to be careful how I cut it.



It also had a bow design quilt pattern
 

 


I'm going to put 'Life is Better in a Tutu' and the 'Wiggles Big Red Car' away in a safe place until Ruby is older. I've seen the fate of some of the other quilts that I've gifted to them and I'm trying really hard not to take it as a reflection on how I'm felt about by some of my family. 

Goodness knows what they'll do with my stuff when I'm dead, 
put all my fabric, finished quilts  and jewellery in a skip bin?
 
`````````

Anyway let Kim be not so morose! 
Here is the Instruction manual, new bits in ruby red.
 




 











No comments:

Post a Comment