Saturday 14 May 2022

Miss Lizzy speaks about COVID

Hello my Mum's Dear Lovely Readers,

Its me Miss Lizzy here to record about Mum and Grahams COVID adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Mum woke up one morning and I knew things were not right.

"Oh NO" I said to Ted, "Our Mum is not well, and she is making a barking noise, I don't know what is wrong with her Ted!"

Then Teddy went up to Mum and took a two long deep breaths of our Mum's mouth breath.  

He put his RATTY nose in the air and did a big sniff to analyse the smell. 

RAT , Teddy's rapid animal test.

"Mum sick" said Teddy, who is always a dog of few words.

"OH NO! Our mum is sick, what is wrong with her Ted" Lizzy gasped.

"Phlegm" replies Ted, in a matter of fact voice.

"Oh no, our Mum has PHLEGM!!... Whats phlegm Ted?" Lizzy replied, feeling very worried.

"Gunk, lungs" says Ted.

"Oh no, we will need to keep her warm and keep her company until she gets better." Lizzy gushed...

``````````````

And we had a lovely few weeks  of keeping Mum, and then Graham company and keeping them warm,  while they got the nasty COVID out of their systems.  It was a wonderful time for the doggies.

Both Mum and Graham got sick, but only mildly. Their okay now.

 

[IMG_5130%5B3%5D]

Until next time

Love and wet noses from

Miss Lizzy

(and me, Teddy)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment