Sunday 31 October 2021

In My Life, 10 year anniversary - Episode 16


 

Blenheim Palace 

Oxfordshire U.K.  December 2017

Welcome back My Dear Readers.

I continue on...  boring you with the 10 year anniversary celebration of my blog! Although getting close to 12 years now its taken me so long to put this together.

Although I've named this episode Royal Palaces, some of them belonged to people with Royal connections. Again I have grouped them together and provided links if you wish to explore further.

https://www.blenheimpalace.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg63UooSK8wIVh5NmAh3_nA4pEAAYASAAEgISg_D_BwE











 
~~~~~~~~~~~

Buckingham Palace

London U.K. September 2011



We did the tour and saw the Duchess of Cambridge's Wedding dress. Not allowed to take photos inside.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~

The White Palace/Livadia Palace

Yalta Ukraine October 2011


 Summer palace of the Russian royals.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Residenz

Munich Germany December 2017

What a glorious place.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doge's Palace

Venice Italy, October 2011


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schoenbrunn Palace

Vienna Austria October 2011

 

This was my second visit, just the gardens this time.
Last time in 2006 (pre-blog) when we saw a concert.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Beaulieu Palace House

New Forrest U.K. August 2011



 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Hampton Court Palace

Surrey U.K. September 2011

My second visit here as well, it was 2002 when we were last here.



 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Kensington Palace

London U.K. December 2017




 
Current royal home of the Cambridge's.

But mostly remembered as the home of Princess Diana.
We were lucky enough to see their latest exhibition which was a display of Diana's famous clothes.



 
Above - The gown
Below- Wearing the gown




No comments:

Post a Comment