Sunday 11 April 2021

The next cot quilt! The Wiggles 'Big Red Car' for baby Ruby

Another one finished.

Quilt number 45 I think, I'll have to do a tally.

This is another great center panel with a pieced keyboard border .

It has a music theme backing and quilting.

I've taken it to show Miss Ruby, but then brought it home again as they are in the middle of renovating their house. I'll take it back when the house is finished, along with its partner quilt. 

The second quilt is amazing! The girls will be very excited about it, here's a hint - yellow and black bows - I have made dozens of intricate little cute patchwork Emma bows!

I have ALL the Wiggles on the label.

Its their 30th anniversary year.



For the first time I've in included a quilt journal. 

Although I've been jokingly calling it a instruction manual.

Here it is below with more info on the making of this quilt... let me know if there's any typos!












No comments:

Post a Comment