Saturday 8 June 2019

Grand baby number 2 - Florence


Hello Dear Readers. 
We had a trip to Tamworth today to meet Rose and Sean's new baby girl. 

Our second grand child, Florence June, born 6th June 2019
 


We took her the Sesame Street quilt that I made for her, which Edie loved. 
Maybe Flo will never get it back.
 

Andrew was there too, and Greg, Sean and Andrew's father.
 

And Edie discovered that if you push the button on top of the black box (camera) a picture of her will appear on the view finder screen on the back.



"Umm, how does this work?"


Edie, the  selfie princess...



She was enjoying all the attention.
Edie actually let me pick her up this time, gave me a cuddle and she sat on my lap! 
That's a first.


Flo, Florrie or Flossie? 
I guess we'll see what fits.



And Edie liked all the gifts.
Dragons and fairies, and a 'horsie' (unicorn).
 

Florence isn't as dark, and doesn't have as much hair as Edith did when she was born.
She was 4.2kg.
 


And after we left Sean sent me the below photo!
She really likes that quilt, she wrapped herself up in it all on her own.
I'll share photos of that quilt in my next post.
It features Sesame Street characters.





No comments:

Post a Comment